I’ve stopped at this yard a number of times. Last week I posted Bonzai with a picture that was actually taken in early December. I also posted something about Christmas decorations when this magnificent shrub bloomed in an unexpected way. That was Floating Through the Air. And also, when the sidewalks went through, something about the mess left behind in New Year. But all that time there was another, invisible shrub that was simply green and forgettable. I passed it as many times as I passed everything else, and saw nothing. But one bright afternoon when it bloomed, I could see nothing else. It’s smaller, but almost as tall as the main shrub. In the Bonzai photograph one of the trunks to the left belongs to this plant. It seems enormous with he clouds behind, hovering over a corner of the yard. It would be difficult to be brighter than it is. It’s almost as if the sky was made to compliment it.