It’s not a great work of art by any means, in fact, it’s rather confused, but it does have lots of heart. I should say at this point that I'm not a catholic, but that St. Timothy's church is on my daily walk and that this is a sign in the garden of St. Timothy’s church. I’ve written a lot about this garden here and there as things bloomed. The sign is hidden enough that I only stumbled on it. You have to push your way through bushes to see it, so it’s a nice surprise. I was trying to get close to the Matilija poppies, more about which tomorrow, just out of sight to the left. I saw one of them unmistakeably from a distance, but the closer I got, the more it seemed not to exist. Suddenly, I saw not only the sign and the poppies, but a homeless person asleep between them. I was embarrassed and had to be careful not to wake him. He squinted for a moment, wondering why I was tiptoeing around. I told him about the “fried egg flowers” but he seemed confused. Fried eggs and flowers. He was much more interested in sleep than flowers or signs or me. He gave a half-smile and slumped back to sleep. I wasn't a threat. St. Timothy’s garden is indeed a place for inspiration and acceptance.