I’m guessing this is a nine by nine or ten by ten inch section of a bush I pass every day. It’s a rather large bush, which means the total number of blooms could well be in the hundreds of thousands. Each bloom is minuscule, but the number seems almost infinite. Notice that the flowers have a color range between pale lavender and white, with some of them sort of half lavender and half white. Since the flowers near the base are dark lavender with no white, I’m guessing that the petals bleach in the the sunlight. It’s a fascinating bush, but until it blooms it’s of absolutely no interest. I’ve passed it hundreds of times without once noticing it. I looked over, under and beyond it, before it transformed itself into this manic flowering machine. It’s the difference between staring at one page and writing ten pages at the same time. But anything seems possible. I’ll miss this when it’s just a bush again.