This is a flower on a hedge about twenty feet long on the side of the road leading to the hospital. I pass this hedge at least three times a week on my way to and from home dialysis training. It has more magnificent flowers and more flowers on the way than anyone could reasonably count. On my way there and back I have passed hundreds of people, but I have never once noticed anyone stopping to admire the flowers. The hedge is simply on the way to and from their various destinations. In fact, I worry at times that when I stop to take pictures of such things, someone will think I’m up to something. It’s just a hedge, if they even think of it as being a hedge. Why would anyone stop and stare? On the other hand, why would anyone not stop to admire such a profusion of magnificent flowers? How many should it take to capture one’s attention? Or why would only one not be reason enough to stop and look?