These are relatively inconspicuous in a bush seeking to become a tree on the side of a house along my usual walk. I passed them by and then stopped before backing up. They are quietly colored but otherwise spectacular. Between the ordinary daisy and this would seem to be all other flowers, making them the Α and the Ω of the plant world. Of course that’s grossly exaggerated, but I do find pride in discovering them, even if what I actually did was just to pass by and then turn around. If a picture is worth a thousand words, well, this bloom is worth a thousand pictures. Or something. I’m running out of clichés. I really don’t know what to say. Do you think it’s going to bloom or do you think this is the bloom? To me it seems not quite finished. Complicated enough for ten flowers, but still, I think, not done.