This, I believe, is related to something I posted on the 17th of this month in A Nexus of Good Intentions. But I can’t be certain if the thing pictured here is a before or an after. I’ve come to both conclusions. Of course, it may just be something completely different. There’s a gulf between saying you like something, and saying something meaningful about what you like. I feel like a mother saying to an infant, “Look, fire engine.” And the baby says, in its own way, “Yes, I hear you.” Of course this kind of communication goes on all day. And not just with babies. We point things out and expect the pointing to be meaningful. I’m giving you this opportunity to see what I saw, but is that a meaningful communication or just the sharing of an emptiness? Well, maybe yes, maybe no. But that’s all I have. I was struck by this thing, whatever it is. I find it interesting. Perhaps you will find it equally interesting. Then we can each claim to have communicated.