A tragedy today from the walking and taking pictures of flowers standpoint. I saw something wrong as I crossed the street this morning. The Yoga Center is no loner there. Not only are they gone, but someone has dug up most of the plants and barricaded the patio, leaving random tatters here and there containing no mystery whatsoever. The Yoga Center was the beginning and end of every walk. I felt somehow empty when I saw dirt in the planters instead of overlapping miracles. The owner is going to redo the building, or so it appears, and leave it drab and perfect. A sort of dressed for business appearance, which I like in starkly modern settings where flowers are an afterthought, but otherwise detest. Maybe it will turn into a real estate office or another hair salon. Such things are necessary, but are they preferable to this mildly chaotic spectacle of plants and objects that I passed every day? I vote for The Yoga Center, for being in tune with the universe, not merely the town and business. And I hope they do well wherever they end up, and that whoever planted the flowers in the first place is alive and rubbing dirt stained hands together.