I should look up more often when I walk. I have a mild fear of falling, so I’m always careful where my feet go. Fortunately, the flowers that I snap, generally speaking, are close to my feet, so I don’t have the impression that I’m missing much. Not until I stop to take a breath near sunset and realize that things have been going on in the sky without me. This was a spectacular cloud that had no purpose that I could tell. It came at the end of day announcing, I suppose, beauty. That’s all I discerned. There were no other clouds in the sky to speak of. There was no rain and not much humidity. The late afternoon sun had nothing to catch besides this strangely twisted and oddly temporary cloud. Had I made it home without looking up, it would have been gone. But today it called out and I responded. How much else, I wonder, have I missed?