I find this picture to be absolutely stunning. In fact, I’ve kept it on the desktop just to admire it every so often, and drug my feet when it came to posting it. The flowers were on the side of a driveway. I saw the color but did not suspect how beautiful they would be. I sort of tiptoed down the driveway before causally snapping the picture. It’s what I’ve called an arm’s length photo. I had to reach out and point the camera down, so I wasn’t at all certain what I would get. And then, quickly, I tiptoed back to the sidewalk. When I do things like that I seem to erase the memory of it. I wonder if that’s a side effect of trespassing. Anyway, the flowers are somewhere between here and the market, next to a driveway, close to a house, their pollen slowly giving way to the wind. Unexpectedly beautiful.